Friday, July 10, 2015

We've finally got our own QC at Kia!!

It's been months of going to other dealers to quick charge (and sometimes being turned away) while I waited for Kia to start rolling out QCs here in Georgia. Well Tuesday was a great day. It was Evie's first scheduled service check. Hard to believe that she's already got 9000 miles, but she came back with a good report.

The other thing that made it a good day. I just happened to be there when Ed Voyles Kia of Chamblee put their QC online and Evie got the first charge on it. I ended up giving the electrician and the lot manager a quick "how to" on using Greenlots.




After a quick car wash, we fired up the charger and it worked like a charm. It's a CHAdeMO on one side and Combo on one side. When I told the dealer that the combo was mainly for BMWs, he was a little ticked but I told him it's a good thing to promote EV. As I said that, I couldn't help but remember the BMW dealer who kicked me off his lot and told me to go to my own dealer. Well now I can bonehead! *he he he*

No comments:

Post a Comment